Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award


I woke up this morning to a great surprise when I received a comment on one of my blog posts here on Super Diva Blog Spot! This came from Lisa Edwards of Military Momz!  

Lisa and I met online when she was putting together her cookbook (from the WAHM Addicts website) to help support our soldiers–she is terrific!  Cookbook story here

This is amazing to me because when I first starting blogging (about 4 months ago), I never thought anyone would read them.  In fact when I received my first comment, I was elated–then came the "followers"–wow! So at this point, I am truly grateful that people DO read and even appreciate what I write about! 

Here are my nominees:  great blogs and great people!  
Krista of Wham Addicts 

The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.

Thanks from Super Diva and especially to Lisa for her work, support, comments and now this recognition!  

No comments:

Post a Comment